This page is for the second season.
- Rex's Arlesdale Ghost Story - Rex tells the Arlesdale engines a ghost story about Proteus.
- Branch Line Bother - Neville is assigned to the Rhyn-arles branch line, while Mike has whistle troubles.
- Lingering Luggage - A new, inexperienced porter causes trouble for Neville and his train.
- Backstories and Buffers - A new engine named Arthur tells the engines his backstory on the LMS.
- 'Draggled Diesels - Two diesels named Benson and Cromford arrive, and cause trouble.
- Billy, Arthur, and the Important Train - A diesel named Spamcan arrives to help, but is very mean.
- Opposition - Hank and a new engine named Murdoch are coaxed into a contest of strength.
- Tricky Timetables - The engines have trouble adjusting to the new timetables introduced.
- Discovery - Arthur discovers the bankrupt Misty Logging Co. and tries to help them.
- Restoration - The Rhyndale team starts the restoration of the old logging company.
- Rocket - Stephen visits Rhyndale, and tells the engines a spine-tingling story.
- Home for the Holidays - Molly is sent to help on the NWR during Christmas, but misses her Rhyndale friends.
- This season's episodes (apart from Rex's Arlesdale Ghost Story and Home for the Holidays) were originally season 1 episodes, but were pushed back.
- The episodes were written by Rhyndale Railway, TheBlueSunil, DonaldDouglasandToby6, and Dragonmdk.
- The episodes were filmed and directed by Rhyndale Railway.