This page is for the first season.
This season started airing with the pilot episode on April 2nd, 2014. It then began airing regularly on June 9th, 2014.
- Dennis, Billy, and Hank - Dennis has an accident at the quarry, and Preston has a chase with Billy.
- Double Rescue - Hank gets switched to an old line by Dennis, and thanks to this finds and rescues Neil.
- Overloaded - Jack and the Pack have too much work and start to complain.
- Chills and Spills - When Billy goes to the works after an accident, Derek comes to fill in and has troubles.
- Rosie - A new engine named Rosie arrives to help while Billy and Derek are away for repairs.
- Grand Opening - The grand opening of the Rhyndale Railway is here, and the engines are excited.
- Neville and the Coaches - Neville arrives and has trouble with some coaches.
- Quarry Quarrel - Due to a feud in the quarry, Culdee has to collect some TNT, and take it to Kirk Machan.
- Blast From the Past - Hank's old friend Connor visits from America, and the two share their stories.
- Flora - A new steam tram arrives on the Rhyndale Railway, just in time to help out with passengers.
- Extravagant Entrance - Molly, a powerful D56 arrives on Rhyndale for the longer passenger runs.
- New Year's - The Rhyndale engines hold a party, but are worried when Billy doesn't arrive.
- This is the first season of this series.
- The episodes were written by Rhyndale Railway, DonaldDouglasandToby6, TheBlueSunil, Dragonmdk, and Thomas Chuggington.
- The episodes were filmed and directed by Rhyndale Railway.
- This season originally had 26 episodes, but was cut down to 12 due to filming and casting difficulties.