|Season 1, Episode 5|
|Air date|| July 4, 2014,|
8:54 AM CST
|Written by|| Rhyndale Railway|
Co-written by: DonaldDouglasandToby6
|Directed by||Rhyndale Railway|
|Chills and Spills||Grand Opening|
With Derek and Billy away getting repaired, Marge brings an Southern Railway USA Class tank engine named Rosie to help. She does a great job in the yards and then goes to Kirk Machan. She meets Lord Harry, Rheneas, Duncan, and Nigel there. Then while helping shunt, two boys arrive and get in Duncan's cab and cause him to crash into his trucks, and then knock Nigel over. After Rosie and Mighty Mac help get Nigel up, Sir Topham Hatt arrives and offers Rosie a job on the NWR. Rosie accepts and then everyone cheers and says well done to Rosie.
- Lord Harry
- Mighty Mac
- Michael Steinberg
- Simon Steinberg
- Timothy Steinberg
- Billy (appears in flashback, does not speak)
- Derek (appears in flashback, does not speak)
- Cullen (cameo)
- Skarloey (cut from episode)
- Freddie (cut from episode)
- Rheneas says Blue Mountain Quarry twice, but the line isn't built to the BMQ until after the lake loop is completed. Although, He may be meaning the nearby Boulder Quarry.
- In the first shot of Mighty Mac, a hand can be seen pulling him.
- This is the first episode not to feature Preston, Horace and Raymond
- This is the only Episode to have the Kirk Machan and Kirkdale Overpass as they are as in episode 6 they both get remodeled.
- This is Dragonmdk's first episode as co-writer.