|Chills and Spills|
|Season 1, Episode 4|
|Air date|| June 24, 2014,|
9:05 PM CST
|Written by|| Rhyndale Railway|
Co-written by: DonaldDouglasandToby6
|Directed by||Rhyndale Railway|
Billy goes to Goodland to shunt Hank's train, but upsets some rocks on a cliff and is buried in stone. Thumper arrives to crush the surrounding boulders and Hank pulls him to safety.
Derek arrives and tries his hardest.
- Marge Bergwall
- Thumper (does not speak)
- Fergus (mentioned)
- Spamcan (mentioned)
- Bear (not named, mentioned)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Cullen (cameo)
- Tigermoth (cameo)
- Alfie (cameo, speaking role cut from episode)
- Jack (cameo, speaking role cut from episode)
- This episode is based on a story the author wrote in when he was four.
- The episode shares its title with the original story.
- Its original title was titled Troublesome Boulders.
- A broom can clearly be seen in the closeup of Hank at Goodland.